Departamento de Matemática UFC
Av. Humberto Monte s/n Campus do Pici Bloco 914.
60.455-760 Fortaleza-Ce, Brasil.
Organization of Events
Last modified: June 2015
- Singularity Theory
- Real Algebraic Geometry
- (with L. Birbrair, V. Grandjean) On the bi-Lipschitz contact equivalence of plane complex function- germs Journal of Singularities Volume 13 (2015), pp 01-10.
- (with J. L. M. Barbosa, L. Birbrair and M. P. do Carmo). Globally subanalytic CMC surfaces in R3
Electronic Research Announcements in Math. Sci. Volume 21 (2014), pp 186-192.
- (with C. Maquera and J. Venato Santos) Jacobian Conjecture and semi-algebraic maps.
Math. Proc. of the Cambridge Philos. Soc. Volume 157, Issue 02 (2014), pp 221-229
- (with L. Birbrair, V. Grandjean and D. O'Shea) Choking horns in Lipschitz geometry of complex algebraic varieties.
Appendix by W. D. Neumann. J. Geom. Anal. Volume 24, Issue 4 (2014), pp 1971-1981
- (with M. Ruas) Rigidity of bi-Lipschitz equivalence of weighted homogeneous function-germs
in the plane. Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 141 (2013), 1125--1133
- Separating Sets on Semi-Weighted Homogeneous Hypersurface Singularities.
Results in Math. vol 60 (2011), n. 1--4, 361--367
- Fast loops on semi-weighted homogeneous hypersurface singularities.
Journal of Singularities vol. 1 (2010), 85--93
- (with L. Birbrair and W. D. Neumann)
Separating sets, metric tangent cone and applications for complex algebraic germs. Selecta Math. (NS) (2010), n. 3, 377--491.
- (with L. Birbrair and W. D. Neumann) Normal embedding of complex algebraic surfaces. Real and Complex Singularities. LMS Lecture Note Series 380 (2010)
- (with S. Alvarez, L. Birbrair and J. C. F. Costa) Topological k-equivalence of analytic function-germs.
Central European Journal of Mathematics 8 (2010), n. 2, 338--345
- (with L. Birbrair, J. C. F. Costa) Topological contact equivalence of map germs. Hokkaido Mathematical Journal 38 (2009), n. 3, 511-517
- (with L. Birbrair and W. D. Neumann) Bi-Lipschitz geometry of complex surface
singularities. Geom. Dedicata 139 (2009), n. 1, 259--267
- (with L. Birbrair and D. Panazzolo) Lipschitz classification of functions on Holder triangle. St. Petersburg Math. J. 20 (2009), 681--686.
Original publication in Algebra i Analiz 20 (2008),n. 5, 1--9.
- (with L. Birbrair) Local metric properties of semi-quasihomogeneous real surfaces. Topology and its Applications 155 (2008),n. 16,1772--1776.
- (with L. Birbrair and W. D. Neumann) Bi-Lipschitz geometry of weighted homogeneous surface singularities. Math. Ann. 342 (2008), n. 1, 139--144.
- (with L. Birbrair) Local Lipschitz geometry of real weighted homogeneous surfaces. Geom. Dedicata 135 (2008),n. 1, 211--217.
- (with L. Birbrair) Inner metric geometry of complex algebraic surfaces with isolated singularities. Comm. Pure Appl. Math. 61 (2008), n. 11, 1483--1494.
- (with L. Birbrair, J. C. F. Costa and M. Ruas ) K-bi-Lipschitz equivalence of real function-germs. Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 135 (2007), n. 4, 1089--1095.
- (with R. dos Santos and Soares Junior) Topological triviality of family of functions and sets.
Rocky Mountain J. Math. 36 (2006), n. 4, 1235--1247.
- (with C. Gutierrez and R. Rabanal) Global asymptotic stability for differentiable vector fields of R2. J. Differential Equations 206 (2004), n. 2, 470--482.
- (with Soares Junior) On the bilipschitz triviality of families of real maps. Real and complex singularities, 95--103, Contemp. Math. 354 , Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI, 2004.
- (with C. Gutierrez and R. Rabanal) On local diffeomorphisms of Rn that are injective. Qual. Theory Dyn. Syst. 4 (2004), n. 2, 255--262.
- Topological equivalence of complex curves and bi-Lipschitz homeomorphisms. Michigan Math. J. 51 (2003), n. 3, 593--606.
- (with L. Birbrair) Metric theory of semialgebraic curves. Rev. Mat. Complut. 13 (2000), n. 2, 369--382.
- (with L. Birbrair, V. Grandjean) Thin-thick decomposition for real definable isolated singularities
- (with L. Birbrair, A. Gabrielov and V. Grandjean). Lipschitz contact equivalence of function germs in R2
- (with L. Birbrair, E. Sampaio, Le D. T.) Lipschitz regular complex algebraic sets are smooth
- (with L. Birbrair, V. Grandjean) Collapsing topology of isolated singularities
Organization of Events
- Selecao-Mestrado Jan/2015
2015.1 - 20/01/2015